Protect your Home and Property. Be Smart And Invest in a Home Security System.
Over 90 burglaries occur every hour around the UK*
Get Free Security System Installation Quotes From Trusted Home Security Installers.
Find Local Home Security Costs
Just fill out our quick and simple form and a member of our expert security team will contact you as soon as possible.
THE LARGEST NETWORK OF HOME SECURITY PROS IN THE UK
Check your postcode
Offering Home Protection and Peace of Mind
When burglar alarms, CCTV systems and home security monitoring companies compete against one another for your business, you save. And by using our free service you save not only money, but also considerable time and effort.
Fast Alarm Response
Low Monthly Fees
BENEFITS OF HOME SECURITY ALARM & CCTV SYSTEM
- The police don’t respond to cheaper alarm systems readily, however with monitored alarm systems they are notified as soon as the alarm is triggered and the password not verified
- It is not as likely there will be a false alarm due to advances in technology. However, bear in mind that if your property does have more than three false alarms, the police are not likely to respond
- Discounts of between two and 15% are offered by insurance companies on home contents insurance if you have a good alarm system
- Monitored alarm systems have different systems which monitor fire, intruders, toxic gas and false alarms.
- If the monitored alarm system is tampered with or the line cut, services will also be notified
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Both the survey guy and installer were really nice guys.The price quoted was good, so much so we cancelled 3 other appointments we had made and the work was done on the day arranged.The lady on the phone was also very nice and good at customer relations more than some i could mention.
Got 2 suppliers ,both phone me within 24hours ,both made appointments to come and see me the following day.
The Most important way of imprivong the security and safety of your house is to perform a home security survey.
Things to look out for when doing a self check home security review:
- Easy entry points and easy exit carrying your valuables
- Low or broken fences
- Unlocked sheds with expensive tools and equipment
- Workshops and garages left open that allow the burglar to take a convenient.
- Inventory of what is there to be stolen
- Expensive patio and lawn furniture
- Expensive statues, urns, birdbaths and other garden ornaments
- any vehicles associated with the premises
Check your house at night in the rain to see how easy it would be for the police, fire brigade or ambulance service to find your house. To get a really unbiased view, discuss this with a colleague at work and offer to do a trade. Select somebody who doesn’t know where you live and then agree to meet them one dark and stormy night. When they pick you up, sit quietly in their car and watch them try to find your house. Don’t say a word, just monitor how easy or difficult it is for them to find it. Don’t give any hints or tips and don’t make your house stand out by for example turning all the lights on or leaving your white BMW in the drive – they will know your car if they see it 28 every day at work.
Check the boundary. You might have fences, hedges, walls or no boundary obstruction at all on some open plan estates. Tour the boundary of the property, and make a note of the type of boundary and the condition it is in. The general rule is that you should have high fences at the back of the property to stop the criminal getting in. Once out of sight at the rear of a property a criminal would be free to take his time to find or make an entry point. If fences and gates prevent him from getting to the rear of the property he is less likely to target the premises. At the front you should have lower fences so that a criminal or other intruder will be visible to neighbours and passing traffic if he attempts to enter your premises. We are not in the business of designing gardens; our objective is just to make the property as safe as we can, as quickly as we can, with minimal effort and at a reasonable cost. Our aim is not to turn the property into an unapproachable fortress; it is to 32 take reasonable steps to secure the property to the point that a criminal will see our countermeasures and walk past to look for an easier target. A property is safer if anyone passing has an uninterrupted view of the front of the property. If they could be easily seen by anyone who walks or drives past, a criminal is less likely to attack a property. Fences and gates can be scaled or broken, but if there is a clear view to passing traffic the criminal is less likely to attempt to gain access to the rear of the property.
Our Security installers use recognised, quality security industry brands for home security
All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.